Cuyamaca controlled burn due to end Friday, state parks reports
Cal Fire and Cuyamaca Rancho State Park is conducting prescribed burns on park lands at Middle Peak during this week and, according to a statement from state parks released Thursday afternoon, the burn will be completed on Jan. 20.
Smoke from the burns is normal and does not need to be reported as fire crews will be there conducting the burn, said Michael Rodriques with state parks.
For more information, call 760-767-3716.
- Controlled burn will be visible from Ramona, says CalFire
- Cal Fire warns of controlled burn smoke
- Smoke from prescribed burn may be visible in area
- CalFire plans controlled burn training on Thursday
- Daylight Saving Time reminder from Burn Institute
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=9846