Ramona Forum to present Medicare and Retirement Planning seminar
All are invited to a complimentary Medicare and Retirement Planning seminar in the Ramona Library Community Room on Wednesday, Feb. 1.
The seminar will begin at 6 p.m. and will give attendees the opportunity to learn about their rights and options under Medicare 2012 and how Medicare Part D works.
Other areas that will be covered include: How you can protect your income and assets, how you can decrease your taxes during retirement, and options for post-hospitalization care.
Seating is limited. To reserve a seat, contact guest speaker Diane Islander at 619-787-7337 or Dave Patterson at 760-207-9139.
The seminar is sponsored by Banker Life and Casualty, specializing in seniors since 1879, and is a continuation of the Ramona Forum educational series.
- Medicare open enrollment continues through Dec. 7
- Medicare open enrollment begins Saturday
- Seminar to focus on post-shingles nerve pain
- Ramona planning group to host public forum on Highland Valley/Dye/67 intersection design
- American Legion hosts veterans benefits seminar
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=9674