‘Bootcamp for Bates’ benefits man paralyzed in ATV accident
Ramona Fitness Center will host “Bootcamp for Bates” at the center, 558 Main St., on Saturday, Jan. 21, at 9 a.m.
The Bootcamp will include interval training, body weight exercises and relay, all led by Ramona Fitness Center’s training department.
A $20 donation for each participant is requested and will go directly to Mike and Christine Bates, members of Ramona Fitness Center. Mike Bates was in an all-terrain vehicle (ATV) accident near Las Vegas in November and was paralyzed from the neck down. He is in Colorado in a rehabilitation center while Christine travels to and from Ramona where their three children reside.
For more information, contact Nikki Bigbee, Ramona Fitness Center manager, at email@example.com. To RSVP for the Bootcamp on Jan. 21, call 760-789-3500.
Donations may also be made at helphopelive.org.
- Ramona’s Bates drives in Firefighters Destruction Derby
- Skinny Jeans contest begins June 1
- Teen competition benefits infant swim program
- Fitness Xpress celebrates at open house
- James Dukes Dec. 10 rummage sale benefits 6th-grade camp
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=9644