Pregnancy care clinic offers childbirth preparation series
Ramona Pregnancy Care Clinic at 1530 Main St., Suite 6, will offer a two-session childbirth preparation series on Tuesday, Jan. 17 and 24, at 7 p.m.
The first class will focus on the hospital experience, such as when to go to the hospital, what will happen, tests and coping measures Emergency birth will be discussed in case there isn’t enough time to get to the hospital.
The second class will focus on natural and drug-free childbirth. Epidural, labor positions and how to write a birth plan will also be discussed.
Attendance at both classes is encouraged. For more information or to register, call 760-789-7059.
- Clinic hosts series of parenting classes
- Ramona Pregnancy Care Clinic celebrates 20 years
- Parenting classes will start Jan. 9
- Clinic offers free flu shots, dental screenings
- Baseball clinic for ages 8 to 14 offers early registration
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=9438