Hearing March 7 in marijuana case
A March 7 preliminary hearing has been set for a Ramona man who has been charged with cultivating marijuana.
Edward Michael Hanson, 30, has pleaded not guilty to possession of marijuana for sale and to cultivating marijuana in a Ramona business park on Dec. 17. He remains free on $25,000 bond.
Sheriff’s deputies were answering a burglar alarm at 3 a.m. when they found the marijuana plants growing in several suites at 607 Brazos St. They seized growing equipment, marijuana food products, plants and other items.
The felony charges were filed Dec. 27 in San Diego Superior Court.
- Deputies responding to burglary alarm find marijuana growing operation
- Woman waives hearing, will stand trial in heroin case
- Judge orders mental evaluation of suspect in liquor store case
- Two sentenced for cultivating marijuana
- Kiefer faces four more charges in computer porn case
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=9424