Weather service issues wind advisory through Sunday
National weather service has issued a wind advisory that will remain in effect from 8 this evening to 4 p.m. on Sunday.
Strong gusty northeast winds are expected. The winds are expected to decrease somewhat and continue from Sunday night into Monday morning.
The strongest winds are predicted on Sunday.
A wind advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds are forecast to be 20 to 30 mph with gusts to 50 mph. Winds this strong can make driving difficult, especially for motorists with high profile vehicles.
- Wind advisory in effect from noon through rest of Friday
- Weather service issues high wind warning
- Red Flag Warning through 4 p.m. today
- Dry lightning, gusty winds predicted Friday night, weather service issues Red Flag Warning
- High wildfire risk Wednesday
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=9446