Smoke from prescribed burn may be visible in area
Cal Fire will conduct a prescribed burn in the area of Rancho Corte Madera, southwest of Pine Valley during daylight hours from Jan. 2 thruough Jan. 7, reports Cal Fire Capt. Mike Mohler.
Approximately 200 acres of brush will be burned as part of the fire agency’s Vegetation Management Burn plan. The burn is being conducted to provide a fuel break to help protect the surrounding communities, said Mohler.
Burning will begin about 8 a.m. each day and be completed no later than 5 p.m. Smoke will be visible in many areas of the county.
- Controlled burn will be visible from Ramona, says CalFire
- Cal Fire warns of controlled burn smoke
- Smoke from Mexico fires may be visible in parts of East County
- CalFire plans controlled burn training on Thursday
- East County smoke from fire in Mexico
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=9232