Garden club to start year with talk about winter pruning
Montecito High School teacher Tom Serio will discuss winter pruning and preparing for spring vegetables at the Ramona Garden Club meeting on Jan. 11.
Members and their guests are welcome. The club meets the second Wednesday of each month in the Ramona Woman’s Club building at 524 Main St. Meetings begin at noon with a potluck lunch.
For more information, call 760-789-8774 or visit RamonaGardenClub.com.
- Creating holiday centerpieces is garden club topic Oct. 12
- Creating habitat gardens is Ramona Garden Club topic on Wednesday
- Woman’s Club nears centennial year
- Garden Club caters to all shades of green
- Club talk looks at Ramona
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=9211