Fitness pros plan event to help seniors
Businesses are invited to participate
High Definition Fitness and Fit 2 the Core are organizing the 2012 Resolution Revolution 5K Run/Walk Obstacle Course and Wellness Expo, scheduled for Saturday, Jan. 7.
The event is a fundraising event for the Ramona Senior Center, which is facing financial challenges.
The race and expo will take place at the Senior Center/Community Center/Baseball-Soccer fields on Aqua Lane.
Those organizing the expo are looking for local businesses who are interested in participating by donating time and resources to make it a successful event.
For more information, Contact Holly Darrah at 858-869-9770, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or Karen Gantzer at 760-420-0979, email email@example.com.
- Locals contribute to homebound seniors’ wish lists
- Spurs, Spokes and Sneakers event benefits trails group
- Centers for seniors, teens in jeopardy
- Crafters plan ‘old-fashioned Christmas in downtown Ramona’
- Hundreds expected for town hall event
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=9030