Try this Christmas Movie Trivia quiz
By Guy Hanford
Film 101 – Christmas Movie Trivia
1. Name the guardian angel in It’s a Wonderful Life.
2. Who narrates the 1966 How the Grinch Stole Christmas?
3. What present does Ralphie want in A Christmas Story?
4. What role do Reginald Owen and Alistair Sim play?
5. What action flick with Bruce Willis has a Christmas theme?
6. Who plays little Susan Walker in Miracle on 34th Street?
7. In what 1942 movie does Bing sing “White Christmas?’
8. What O. Henry story has a couple buying a gift for each other?
9. What Christmas movie has Kevin torturing wannabe burglars?
10. What Chris Van Allsburg children’s book involves a train?
11. Jack discovers a Christmas town in this Tim Burton movie.
12. The Griswolds celebrate Christmas with dysfunctional relatives.
13. Buddy finds his father in this Christmas comedy.
14. A young boy tries to find the meaning of Christmas beyond the materialism.
15. A female columnist is known as “America’s Best Cook,” but she can’t cook.
16. Two song-and-dance men team up after the end of WWII to entertain.
17. This made for TV movie first introduced the Walton family.
18. Bill Murray plays the most cold-hearted TV executive who amends his ways.
19. Nathan attempts to find red dancing shoes for his cancer-diagnosed mother.
20. Gerald McBoing-Boing plays Tiny Tim in this animated Christmas classic.
21. Arnold is on a mad search to find the action toy, Turbo Man.
22. This animated classic lights up Santa’s path on Christmas Eve.
23. In this animated short a snowman comes to life and takes a boy to the North Pole.
24. Cary Grant is an angel sent to help a bishop with his cathedral and marriage.
25. Robert Mitchum offers to buy a toy train for the child of a war widow.
2. Boris Karloff
3. BB Gun
4. Ebenezer Scrooge
5. Die Hard
6. Natalie Wood
7. Holiday Inn
8. The Gift of the Magi
9. Home Alone
10. The Polar Express
11. The Nightmare before Christmas
12. National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
14. A Charlie Brown Christmas
15. Christmas in Connecticut
16. White Christmas
17. Homecoming: A Christmas Story
19. The Christmas Shoes
20. Mr. Magoo’s Christmas Carol
21. Jingle All the Way
22. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
23. The Snowman
24. The Bishop’s Wife
25. Holiday Affair
Have a wonderfully Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah with your family and friends and enjoy the movies.
- Christmas in July
- Get in the Christmas spirit with Women’s Connection
- Crafters plan ‘old-fashioned Christmas in downtown Ramona’
- Julian to light Christmas tree
- Grace Community Church serves as Operation Christmas Child drop-off
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=8989