Lottery ticket sold at county fair Worth expires today
A Fantasy 5 ticket sold at the San Diego County Fair and worth more than $461,000 needs to be turned by 5 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 14, or it will expire, California Lottery officials said.
The ticket — with winning numbers 28, 24, 33, 39 and 30 — was purchased at the fair from the La Jolla Country Market this summer.
Lottery winners have 180 days to claim their prize, or the money is turned over to schools.
Lottery officials said the Fantasy 5 game is the easiest to win. Prizes begin at $50,000 and increase daily until someone wins.
More than $700 million in prizes have gone unclaimed in the lottery’s 26 years. The biggest was a $28.5 million jackpot in 2003.
- One ticket holder could win $10,000
- Fun Runner to provide bus service from Ramona to San Diego County Fair
- County fair welcomes Musicpalooza Contest entries through March 31
- Ecology Fair shows students ‘reusing can be fun’
- Water district vote worth less, says regional agency
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=8650