Students to present ideas for Ramona on Tuesday evening
Third year master’s students from the NewSchool of Architecture will present their project ideas for downtown Ramona at 6 p.m., Tuesday, Dec. 13, at the Ramona Town Hall, 729 Main St.
Howard Blackson of PlaceMakers, who has been working with the Ramona Village Design Group on Project Ramona to revitalize the downtown, is teaching the students this fall. He brought the students to Ramona to develop ideas and design projects for the town core for their class finals.
The presentation is open to the public.
- Architecture students take on Ramona
- Design group weighs Project Ramona details
- Village design group’s public workshops begin Aug. 8
- Project Ramona talks target Main Street
- Ramonans turn out to view town plans
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=8565