CHP reports 33 DUI arrests over holiday weekend
As of 6 a.m. Sunday, California Highway Patrol officers in San Diego County reported arresting 33 suspected drunken drivers during the Thanksgiving holiday weekend.
This year’s tally was slightly higher than the same period last year, in which CHP officers made 31 suspected drunken driving arrests on freeways and in unincorporated areas, according to the CHP.
Statewide drunken driving arrests were down from 520 reported in 2010, to 481 this year, according to CHP data.
- Three killed in holiday accidents in region, reports CHP
- Law enforcement cracking down on drunk drivers this Fourth of July weekend
- Drug investigation leads to two arrests in Ramona
- Five-year study shows drop in childhood obesity in county
- Sheriff arrests 7 in drug bust
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=8239