Motorcyclist airlifted to hospital after accident near Warner Springs
Traffic on state Route 79 was backed up about half a mile Saturday following a motorcycle crash near Warner Springs, according to the California Highway Patrol.
At 11:22 a.m. a motorcycle rider was reportedly down in the middle of the roadway, with what appeared to be head trauma and officers reported the rider was to be airlifted to a hospital, according to the CHP website.
The highway was closed at 11:44 a.m. north of Fink Road, and firefighters stepped in to control traffic in one lane about 20 minutes later, CHP officers reported.
- Accident victim airlifted to hospital
- Bicyclist struck by pickup airlifted to hospital
- Eagle fire near Warner Springs spreads to 1,000 acres
- Teen taken to hospital after bike hits van
- Motorcyclist killed in crash in front of middle school
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=8226