Vincent makes Padres roster
By Bill Tamburrino
The San Diego Padres protected Ramona’s Nick Vincent from the upcoming Rule 5 draft by placing the hard-throwing righthander on the Padres 40-man major league roster.
Vincent had a stellar season pitching for the Padres’ Double-A affiliate the San Antonio Missions.
The 25-year-old relief ace posted an 8-2 record with a 2.27 ERA with 89 strikeouts in 79-1/3 innings. He was outstanding
- Timeout with Tambo: Former Bulldog is on his way to living every young baseball player’s dream
- Vincent, Jamison suit up at Petco Park
- Coach Welch lauds team’s pitching
- Bulldog baseball makes its mark after high school
- Padres’ Swinging Friar will be here for PONY Baseball Opening Day
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=8178