Earthquake rattles area Saturday
A magnitude 3.9 earthquake shook parts of Ramona and East County on Saturday, the United States Geological Survey reported.
The epicenter of the quake, which struck at 12:32 p.m., was about six miles east of Borrego Springs, or 11 miles northwest of Ocotillo Wells and 60 miles east-northeast of San Diego, according to the USGS.
- Earthquake reported in backcountry
- Quake rattles East County
- Baja California earthquake rattles Ramona, felt countywide
- ShakeOut earthquake drill is at 10:20 this morning
- Eagle fire spreads to 11,000 acres, burning northwest
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=8012