Bella Mia cut-a-thon benefits band
Hair stylists at Bella Mia Salon, Spa and Boutique spent three hours recently cutting hair for donations to the Ramona High School band program. The cut-a-thon raised $477, reports Bella Mia owner Linda Hall, who expects it will be an annual event.
- Football Lift-a-thon record
- Ramona Town Hall Brass Band to ring in the season
- Summer Band Camp returns to Ramona July 11
- Brass band adds dimension to day’s events
- Patriotic season in full swing for Ramona Town Hall Brass Band
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=7968