Map shows proposed redistricting
A proposed redistrcting map of Ramona Municipal Water District’s five divisions has received preliminary approval from the water board.
The redistricting proposal was prepared by Shepherd and Staats Inc., the same firm that developed the water district’s previous redistricting about 10 years ago.
Final approval of the redistricting is slated for the water board’s Dec. 27 meeting. The maps of division boundaries must be submitted to the County of San Diego Registrar of Voters by July 2012 so voting precincts can be determined in time for the November 2012 election.
Maps of the current and proposed boundaries are displayed here.
The five directors and their divisions are:
Division 1: Darrell Beck
Division 2: Kit Kesinger
Division 3: Bryan Wadlington
Division 4: Joe Zenovic
Division 5: Red Hager
Maps may also be viewed at the Ramona Municipal Water District
office, 105 Earlham St., 760-789-1330.
- Redistricting proposal receives initial nod from water board
- Water district contracts with two private firms: one for engineering, another for redistricting
- Supervisors consider two redistricting proposals today
- Redistricting means minor changes for District 2
- One week left to submit county redistricting plans
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=7857