Former Ramona detective faces DUI, hit-and-run charges in Riverside County
A San Diego County Sheriff’s Department detective has been charged with drunken driving and hit-and-run in connection with two traffic accidents in Riverside County.
Forty-year-old Barbara Jean Crozier, who once worked at the sheriff’s Ramona substation, faces one felony count of injury hit-and-run and two felony counts of injury driving under the influence, reports City News Service.
She also faces four misdemeanor counts of driving under the influence and hit-and-run property damage.
- Detective arrested for hit and run, DUI
- Ramona man, 18, faces vandalism, burglary charges
- Ramona man, 18, faces school vandalism, burglary charges
- Woman faces misdemeanor charge in cyclist’s death
- Gang member, 17, faces vandalism charges
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=7906