Man killed in car crash Sunday afternoon
A man was killed in a car crash in Ramona today, the San Diego Sheriff’s Department said.
It happened at about 3:20 p.m. on Ashley Road near Seventh Street.
Early reports from the California Highway Patrol’s website stated that a man was ejected from the vehicle during the crash.
It was unknown how many people or vehicles were involved in the crash, a sheriff’s dispatcher said.
The California Highway Patrol was investigating.
- Ramona woman killed in Lakeside crash
- Motorcyclist killed in crash in front of middle school
- Driver arraigned in fatal crash of mother, 25
- Officials release name of Ramona man killed in Lakeside crash
- Ramona man killed in morning crash in Lakeside
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=7681