Rummage sale benefits reward, memorial fund for RHS 2001 graduate
A multi-family fundraiser rummage sale to benefit the reward and memorial fund for Daniel E. Alexander will be held in the Kmart parking lot, 1855 Main St., from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 11.
Alexander was shot and killed on July 4, 2009, in Escondido, while attempting to visit a friend. He was a 2001 Ramona High honor graduate and athlete.
Rummage sale proceeds will go to increase the reward fund and to benefit multiple organizations within Ramona. Among them are Intermountain Volunteer Fire and Rescue, Ramona Rotary 4th of July fireworks, and San Diego County Crime Stoppers.
Fundraiser organizers encourage the community to “come by and find your treasures, collectibles, jewelry, books, clothing and help out a good cause.”
- Rummage sale Nov. 14 to benefit reward fund
- Intermountain Fire launches fund drive
- Church rummage sale, Aug. 20
- Supervisors fund Intermountain generator
- Camel racing, belly dancing add punch to Intermountain benefit
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=7601