Poway Grade to close for maintenance Nov. 1, 2 and 3
Poway Grade, a section of Poway Road from state Route 67 to east of Espola Road, is scheduled to be closed during part of the day on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, Nov. 1, 2 and 3, for regular maintenance.
Between 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on each day, Poway Grade will be closed to traffic traveling to and from SR-67. Residents and businesses located on this section of Poway Road will be allowed access to their property, but other drivers will be diverted to Scripps Poway Parkway.
The timeline for completion of the maintenance depends on weather conditions. For updates, call Pat Ryan, public works operations manager, at 858-668-4717.
- Eastbound Poway Grade to close four hours for bike ride Sunday
- Traffic delays on Poway roads to start
- Portion of SR-78 closed to stabilize slope
- Mussey Grade light fails to garner enough support
- Tennis loses close match with Falcons
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=7037