Cal Fire cancels Fire Weather Warning
National Weather Service has canceled the Fire Weather Warning for San Diego, Cal Fire Battalion Chief Steve Foster reports Wednesday afternoon.
A red flag warning had been issued for Wednesday, when winds were projected to blow for up to 24 hours, Cal Fire Battalion Chief Saul Villagomez with the Ramona Fire Department reported earlier.
In anticipation of the red flag warning, Cal Fire had supported the region with two additional air tanker for three air tankers at Ramona and Hemet Ryan airports in Hemet, said Villagomez. Unseasonably warm weather was predicted through the weekend with little wind, he added.
- Dry lightning, gusty winds predicted Friday night, weather service issues Red Flag Warning
- Red Flag Warning through 4 p.m. today
- Emergency crews, residents alerted to red flag warning
- New criteria set for red flag warnings
- Fire destroys home on Rotanzi Street
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=7015