Executive director of chamber resigns
Ramona Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Craig Jung submitted his resignation Tuesday morning.
“It’s just time to move on,” he said. “It was amicable.”
Jung served as executive director of the chamber for the past 2½ years. Jung said he plans to remain involved in the chamber because his wife has a couple of businesses and is a member.
Barbara Worden at the chamber office said the chamber had no comment. The Sentinel has been unable to reach the chamber president.
- Chamber taps Jung for executive post
- Eight candidates seek five seats on chamber board
- MacWilliams to leave chamber for congressman’s office — again
- Chamber accepts board nominations for October election
- Chamber’s loss could be Ramona’s gain
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=6848