District schedules hearing to determine students have enough materials, textbooks
Ramona Unified School District will hold a public hearing at 7 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 20, to establish the sufficiency of textbooks and instructional materials for each student during the 2011-12 school year.
The hearing will confirm that the materials are consistent with state-adopted content standards and cycles of adoption of curriculum frameworks.
The hearing will be held during the school board meeting in the Wilson Administration Center Board Room at 720 Ninth St.
- School board hearing addresses adequacy of learning materials
- Proposed textbooks available for public review this month
- Teachers trained to work with new math materials
- Advisory group schedules hearing to discuss public transit needs
- District celebrates students’ scores
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=6784