Students seek donations from community
Olive Peirce Middle School students planning the 3rd Annual Walk for Life Suicide Prevention event are turning to the community for help. They need items for gift baskets and for opportunity drawings that will be given at the walk.
The suicide prevention walk will be at the Ramona High School track off Hanson Lane and San Vicente Road from 3 to 5:30 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 21. The purpose of the event is to raise awareness about youth suicide and to raise money for suicide prevention programs.
All are welcome to participate in the walk.
Business, organizations, families and individuals interested in making a donation may contact Michele Mauney, counselor at OPMS, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students look to community for help with Suicide Walk
- Congregational Church spearheads CROP Walk
- Youth Activities Day promotes programs
- Miss Jr. Teen contestants seek sponsors
- Free suicide prevention training offered Sept. 8
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=6657