Firefighters contain H Street brush fire to 1 acre
There was no damage to any property, said Mohler, adding that the fire threatened one structure at 1650 H St.
The fire burned through vacant property owned by Dan Vengler, who was at the scene.
The fire was reported at 1:19 p.m. The cause is under investigation.
Witnesses said they believe the fire was started at 1810 H Street by someone doing yard work.
Firefighters remain at the scene.
- Firefighters stop spread of Wildcat fire
- CalFire investigates cause of 15-acre fire in Ramona
- CalFire fighting 400-acre fire near Warner Springs
- Firefighters contain Craftstones fire
- Cooking fire likely starts one-acre creekbed blaze
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=6666