Ramona man, 20, stabbed by vehicle burglary suspect
A 20-year-old Ramona man was stabbed early Thursday morning when he and his father confronted a suspect breaking into a vehicle in the 16800 block of Daza Drize, according to the sheriff’s Ramona substation.
The suspect is described as a white male, 16 to 20 years old, about 5 feet 10 inches tall, with blond hair that is neck or shoulder-length, said sheriff’s Sgt. Christina Bavencoff at the Ramona station.
The father and son interrupted a possible vehicle theft or burglary about 3:47 a.m., according to the report. The suspect ran with a laptop he had taken from the vehicle. As the father and son confronted the suspect, he dropped the laptop, stabbed the son in the upper left arm and lower abdomen, and fled.
The father took his son to the hospital, said Bavencoff.
No other information is available.
- Ramona man arrested for vehicle theft
- Deputies search for suspect who stabbed high school student on way home
- Sheriff’s deputies continue search for armed robbery suspect
- Sheriff’s Department arrests teen in residential burglary
- Suspect flees with week’s receipts from ARCO
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=6623