RHS to honor service men and women at Military Appreciation Night Oct. 14
Ramona High School will honor active and retired service men and women at Military Appreciation Night at the Bulldog football game on Friday, Oct. 14.
All active and retired military are invited to the RHS vs. Poway home football game on Friday. The junior varsity game will begin at 4:30 p.m., and varsity kicks off at 7:30. Service men and women are asked to wear their uniform, if possible.
“Bring your military ID and get into the game free,” said RHS Principal Tony Newman. “This is our small way of saying ‘thank you’ to our local armed forces for their dedication to our country and to their commitment of protecting our freedom.”
The game will start at 7:30 p.m.
- Memorial Day Weekend activities honor military who have died in service
- Military academy athletes teach values by example
- Volunteers needed to assist in Operation Saddle Up for injured active duty military
- Friday night football: An American tradition
- Military treated to day at Barona track
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=6573