Spirit of Joy to mark Friendship Sunday
Friendship Sunday is Oct. 16, and Ramona residents as well as snowbirds are invited to attend Spirit of Joy Lutheran Church for worship at 8:15 a.m. for the traditional service or 9:45 a.m. for the contemporary service.
The congregation will also have a children’s message, nursery and Sunday School for both services.
Refreshments will be in the Fellowship area between services.
“We are a friendly bunch and would love to meet you on Friendship Sunday,” said congregation member Linda Card.
Spirit of Joy church is at 1735 Main St., across Main Street from the Stater Bros. supermarket.
Anyone with questions may call 760-788-7456.
- Congregation to bid farewell to vicar
- Jewish congregation to hold Sabbath services in Ramona Town Hall May 7
- Congregation to hold Welcome potluck
- Multigenerational group clears brush
- Our Town Calendar: upcoming community events
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=6557