Fires still under investigation
Two fires that occurred at Ramona businesses in August are still under investigation, according to the San Diego County Sheriff’s Department.
On Aug. 8 the Ramona fire department and other fire agencies responded to a hay fire at Kahoots Feed and Pet Store at 947 Main Street.
On Aug. 27 a fire broke out at the Craftsones building at 505 Elm St.
Although the sheriff’s bomb/arson unit is investigating both fires, Sgt. Ver Dayrit said foul play is not suspected. Investigators believe no crime was involved and no one intentionally set the fires by means of arson or a bomb, said a department spokesperson.
- Bomb threat at Ramona Kmart
- Air stream sends smell of smoke from desert fires to Ramona
- Firefighters stop spread of two fires in county
- Arson investigation leads to arrest of Stars gas station owner
- Two killed in house fire in Shelter Valley
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=6434