Clinic hosts series of parenting classes
Ramona Pregnancy Care Clinic will host a series of free parenting classes that are open to the community.
The course, titled “Boundaries with Kids” by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend, addresses issues involved in learning when to say “yes” and when to say “no” to help children gain control of their lives.
“Boundaries with Kids” is for anyone in a parenting or teaching role. Helping children learn responsibility is a key issue. The course will tackle topics such as temper tantrums, attitude problems, drugs, sex, learning limits and becoming responsible as a major part of growing up.
The series will begin on Monday, Oct. 3, and continue Mondays at 7 p.m. through Oct. 24. Ramona Pregnancy Care Clinic is at 1530 Main St., Suite 6.
For more information or to register, call clinic at 760-789-7059.
- Ramona Pregnancy Care Clinic celebrates 20 years
- Library Hosts ‘Big Read’ Series
- RUSD hosts free H1N1 vaccinations on Saturday
- H1N1 Vaccination Clinic Saturday at middle school
- Baseball clinic for ages 8 to 14 offers early registration
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=6329