Volunteers needed to assist in Operation Saddle Up for injured active duty military
Volunteers are needed for Cornerstone Therapeutic Riding Center’s Operation Saddle Up program that gets under way in early October.
“Operation Saddle Up partners with San Diego Balbao Naval Hosptial in facilitating the recovery process of our brave men and women injured in Iraq and Afghanistan,” said Judy Beckett, founder and executive director of Cornerstone Therapeutic Riding Center.
The program assists in the rehabilitation of active duty military returning from Iraq and Afghanistan. Cornerstone Therapeutic Riding Center is at Creek Hollow Ranch at 25201 Creek Hollow Drive.
For details about the rehabilitation program and orientation dates for volunteers, call Beckett at 760-788-2872.
- Operation Saddle Up signs up for rodeo
- Operation Saddle Up honored for helping vets
- Blacksmith Chili tops teams at Cornerstone benefit
- Emergency shelter volunteers needed
- Riding options aplenty this summer
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=6250