Eastbound Poway Grade to close four hours for bike ride Sunday
The eastbound lane of Poway Grade, which is the section of Poway Road extending from Espola Road to Highway 67, will be closed to vehicle traffic on Sunday, Oct. 2, from 7 to 11 a.m. for the Tour de Poway Bike Ride.
Residences and businesses located on this section of Poway Road will have access to their property, but other eastbound vehicles will be diverted to Scripps Poway Parkway.
The Tour de Poway Bike Ride, hosted by the Kiwanis Club of Poway, is one of many community events celebrating Poway Days.
Kiwanis Club of Ramona assists by operating one of the aid stations along the route. This is about the fifth year Ramona Kiwanis members have participated in the event.
For information about the bike ride, visit www.tourdepoway.com.
- SR-67 connector to eastbound I-8/Magnolia Avenue to close for 5 hours Saturday morning
- Albertsons shopping center stages car wash on Sunday for 10-year-old cancer patient to ride in Youth National Championships
- County close to finishing evacuation route
- Mussey Grade light fails to garner enough support
- Traffic delays on Poway roads to start
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=6214