Flood workshop set for Oct. 20
Residents who routinely experience flooding in their areas during wet weather are invited to attend a flood workshop at 7 p.m., Thursday, Oct. 20, hosted by the Ramona Community Planning Group (RCPG).
Staff from the county flood control department will be at the workshop with the planning group to identify and prioritize areas that impact residents with flooding.
The workshop will be in the Ramona Community Center, 434 Aqua Lane.
- New flood insurance rating for county
- Proposed traffic signal concerns some residents at workshop
- Manure, composting basics are topics of upcoming workshop
- Ramona planning group to host public forum on Highland Valley/Dye/67 intersection design
- Agencies present complex rules for drainage fix
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=6085