Youth club hosts Family Night
A soccer shootout and scrimmage, ultimate maze craze competition, family handprint tree craft, and face painting were among activities at the Ramona Boys and Girls Club’s open house for parents and children on Friday evening.
Six families received a week of day camp in the opportunity drawing and can use their prize toward any of the school year closures, said Simone McCune, site supervisor for the Ramona Branch of the Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater San Diego.
“Children were very excited to show their parents around the club” said McCune.
The youth club is in Collier Park at 622 E St. For information about the club, call 760-788-7564.
- Celebrate soccer arena opening with family fun Saturday
- Boys and Girls Club open all day Friday
- Boys & Girls Club to celebrate next week
- Boys and Girls Club Youth Basketball League starts Saturday
- Home Depot volunteers give youth club a facelift
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=5980