Free suicide prevention training offered Sept. 8
San Diego County Suicide Prevention Council will offer free suicide prevention training in Ramona Library on Thursday, Sept. 8.
Those attending the training will learn how to recognize the signs of suicide, know how to offer hope and know how to get help and save a life.
The workshop is for anyone in a position to recognize a crisis and the warning signs that someone may be contemplating suicide — parents, friends, neighbors, teachers, ministers, doctors, nurses, office supervisors, caseworkers, firefighters and others.
Those planning to attend are asked to RSVP as soon as possible to Beth Ruland at email@example.com.
The training will be from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. in the library Community Room, 1275 Main St.
- Students look to community for help with Suicide Walk
- Suspected molester commits suicide in jail
- Woman found dead at home in suspected suicide; husband hospitalized
- School officials respond quickly to boy’s suicide
- Elizabeth Hospice offers Winter Volunteer Training
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=5280