Farren earns academic honor
Andrew Thomas Farren of Ramona is among 3,800 undergraduate students at the University of Iowa on the UI Dean’s List for the 2011 spring semester.
Farren studies at UI’s College of Liberal Arts and Sciences.
All students on the dean’s list carried at least 12 graded credits during the semester. A minimum 3.5 grade-point average (based on a 4.0 scale) for work is required for inclusion on the dean’s list.
- Dean earns academic honor
- Girls tennis team earns All Academic honors
- Miller earns top honor at Ultimate football camp
- RHS graduate earns full athletic scholarship
- RUSD ‘very happy’ with academic scores
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=4981