Congregation provides back-to-school shoes, socks to those in need
After nine years of providing back-to-school backpacks for youth in Ramona, the Outreach Ministry of St. Mary’s-in-the-Valley Episcopal Church is trying something new this year.
They have decided to offer shoes and socks to those in need and will distribute them through the schools. Because their budget is limited, the requests will be considered on need and on a first-come basis.
Those who would like more information, or, if you would like to contribute to this project, call the church’s office administrator, Janice Backholer, at 760.789.0890.
- Congregation to bid farewell to vicar
- Bunco Party benefits Julian congregation
- Jewish congregation continues 29-year tradition
- School district OKs $49.6M budget
- CONNECT after-school program is back at RHS
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=4995