Local girl receives recognition from Sen. Anderson
Rylee Ramirez, 8, daughter of Brian and Rebecca Ramirez of Ramona, accepts a certificate of recognition from District 36 Sen. Joel Anderson for raising money for the American Heart Association. Rylee, a third-grader at Barnett Elementary School, raised $415 during the Jump Rope for Heart fundraiser at the school when she was in the second grade. When he learned of her achievement, Anderson invited her to his office in El Cajon.
- Man receives 360 days in jail for harassing girl
- Purcell receives scholarship, accepts job at credit union
- Anderson earns master’s in international affairs
- Local Pop Warner coach earns regional honor
- Burglar receives 1 year in county jail
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=4945