Project Ramona’s weeklong workshops end Saturday
Project Manager Howard Blackson talks to a roomful of people at Project Ramona’s Wednesday evening
Project talks will continue Saturday from 5 to 7 p.m. in Ramona Community Center, 434 Aqua Lane. The public is welcome.
The presentation on Saturday will conclude a week of workshops working toward creating design standards for Ramona’s Town Center.
- Project Ramona talks target Main Street
- Village design group’s public workshops begin Aug. 8
- San Vicente Road project comments due on June 9
- Ramona Village Design public workshop, Aug. 13
- County, Ramonans meet to reshape Ramona’s Main Street
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=4917