Smoke from Mexico fires may be visible in parts of East County
Two fires burning on the Mexico side of the border may be visible to eastern county areas, reports Cal Fire Capt. Michael Mohler.
The fires are 7 miles from the border and at this time are no threat to United State, Mohler said Thursday afternoon.
- Air stream sends smell of smoke from desert fires to Ramona
- CalFire fighting two brush fires in county
- CalFire plans controlled burn training on Thursday
- Eagle fire near Warner Springs spreads to 1,000 acres
- Firefighters stop spread of two fires in county
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=4683