Kelly Johnson receives 2011 Koch Foundation scholarship
Kelly Margaret Johnson, daughter of Maggie and Paul Johnson of Ramona, is among 184 students from the United States and Canada chosen to receive an academic scholarship from the Fred and Mary Koch Foundation for the 2011-12 academic year. Johnson attends University of California Los Angeles.
Scholarships are awarded to applicants demonstrating a strong academic record, extracurricular involvement, leadership and service. All of the recipients are dependents of current or former employees of Koch Industries Inc. or its wholly owned subsidiaries and are selected by an independent panel of judges.
- Connor Koch: 2011 Bulldog of the Year
- Purcell receives scholarship, accepts job at credit union
- Dotson, Johnson win at Palomar League finals
- Future bright for young wrestlers, says Koch
- Mayville State awards scholarship to Nate Lutu
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=2209