Tdap booster shots, July 27
Tdap booster shots will be offered on Wednesday, July 27 in the county Public Health Office in the county complex at 1521 Main St. for children in fifth through 12th grades. Cost is $10 each and appointments are necessary. For an appointment, call 760-740-4000. The public health office offers these shots primarily for families without insurance. Those with private insurance are encouraged to go to their provider.
- District asks parents to bring Tdap booster proof to school before June 6
- Immunizations offered at county office
- Pertussis immunizations required
- Centre for Heath Care, PPH form partnership
- Program aids students with emotional, behavioral problems
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=1927