County receives federal grant to start 13th Street bridge
The bridge would replace the dip where 13th Street crosses the Santa Maria creek bed, just down the road from Ramona Library and near the intersection with Walnut Street.
Reading from the Department of Public Works’ emailed announcement, Perfect said the $750,000 grant from the FHWA (Federal Highway Administration) Bridge Rehab and Replacement program will pay for the design and environmental phase of the project. Once that is completed, the county expects to receive the right-of-way and construction funding of $9 million, the email stated.
- County OKs $50,000 federal grant for Village Design
- Federal grant helps Bulldogs CONNECT
- County receives $5.1 million for conservation
- County OKs federal money for park parking lot
- Village design group to apply for grant
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=1790