Morning view from atop Mount Woodson
Eric D. Kozakiewicz of Ramona captures views hikers see from atop Mount Woodson at 7 a.m. on Sunday.
The sun is out and pillow-like fog covers the county.
From one vantage point, Iron Mountain peeks out of the fog. From another, Ramona is fogged in.
Above it all, said the photographer, the sun is out.
- Brisk Saturday morning hike leads to snow on Mt. Woodson
- Sand, bags, shovels at Cal Fire Mount Woodson Station
- Iron Mountain, Mt. Woodson, Cedar Creek Falls: Three hikes to take after you’re in shape
- Mount Carmel High School’s girls swim team defeated Ramona by a 113-57 score May 6 at the Bulldogs’ pool, but Coach Jolyn Yanez was more focused on her swimmers’ times than on the results of the races. “I was really happy with the results,” Yanez said. “We were looking for best times.”
- County OKs waiver for Horizon View
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=1721