Strike Out Cancer
Ramona Adult Softball’s Strike Out Cancer Co-ed Softball Tournament will benefit Justin Sturgeon and his family on Sunday, July 17. Sturgeon, an adult softball league player, has been diagnosed with a brain tumor. He is married with two young children. The tournament will be at the Ramona Adult Softball Fields. The donation to enter a team or individual to play is $25 per person. To register individually or as a team and for more information, call Lance Webb at 760-533-9150.
- Toys for Tots drives slated at Ramona airport, softball fields
- Ramona Adult Softball threatened
- Sponsors, players needed for Pop Warner golf tournament
- Kailey Hill’s travel team wins national title
- Adult softball sign-ups for summer season will be June 1 at the fields
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=1686