Man arrested after stolen vehicle found in Ramona
Ramona sheriff’s deputies, responding to a disturbance call at 1010 D St. about 1 p.m. on Tuesday, July 5, found a male suspect in possession of a stolen vehicle, said Sgt. Jason King. The male, approximately 42 years old, was arrested for possession of a stolen vehicle —— a black Ford Excursion, pictured in background —— and booked in the San Diego Central jail, said King. The suspect’s name was not available, but King said he did not believe the man was a Ramona resident.
- Ramona man arrested for vehicle theft
- Man jailed after high-speed chase in stolen truck
- Trio arrested in Ramona heroin sales post bonds
- Ramona man pleads not guilty to violating Stolen Valor Act
- DEA agents arrest 3 in heroin bust in Ramona
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=1428