CalFire plans controlled burn training on Thursday
CalFire/San Diego County Fire Authority plans a controlled brush fire training tomorrow, July 7, from approximately 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the McCain Valley area of the county. Smoke will be visible in portions of the eastern portions of the county, says CalFire Capt. Mike Mohler.
- Controlled burn will be visible from Ramona, says CalFire
- Cal Fire warns of controlled burn smoke
- CalFire investigates cause of 15-acre fire in Ramona
- Airtankers stop brush fire in Dulzura, CalFire reports
- Daylight Saving Time reminder from Burn Institute
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=1371