Irresponsible driver puts others at risk
I would like to say “thank you” to the ridiculously irresponsible driver of the silver Toyota Corolla. Thank you for passing me on a double yellow around a turn driving to Ramona from Escondido on 78 on Tuesday, June 14, 2011.
As if driving that road daily isn’t frustrating and scary enough with slow big rigs, motorhomes, and horse trailers. You decided it was a good idea to pass me on a blind corner to move ahead one space, to get behind the slow motorhome I was behind.
I was following a good distance from the slow motor home in front of me (who opted not to use the turnouts) so I would have ample reaction time to their braking around corners.
You might want to consider taking another drivers education course and possibly think of the lives you put at risk when driving erratically and think of what you will say to the families that will be devastated due to an accident you WILL cause.
- Drunk driver’s 2 victims don’t get second chance
- Man injured, dog killed as the driver swerves to avoid hitting another dog
- Jury acquits Ramona driver in ‘07 reckless driving case
- Driver faces sentencing Dec. 15 in pedestrian’s death
- Drunk driver gets 16-year prison term in two deaths
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=1394